I just realized that it's been almost a month since wrote a blog post. Too long, for sure. I'm still working on edits on "The Body" and writing the rough draft on "Love Always, Damian", though.
Today, I thought it would be fun to share a few things about myself. Some quirks, if you will. So, here we go!
1. I don't drink coffee. I don't like coffee. Give me TEA, please!
2. My favorite book series of all time is Harry Potter. I've read all seven books more than six times.
3. According to the Meyers-Briggs personality test, I'm an INFJ, the rarest of personalities. Heavy on the N. Heavy on the F.
4. I love ice cream. At home, I'll stick my bowl of yummy goodness in the microwave for 20 seconds to make it nice, soft, and smooth.
5. I can recite all 50 states in the U.S. in alphabetical order...in under 30 seconds!
6. I don't like chocolate.
7. I have four kids, and none of them share eye colors: hazel, green, blue, brown.
8. I need a fan on in order to fall asleep.
9. In high school, I was voted "Most School Spirit" and "Most Gullible".
10. Fall is my favorite season.
And there you have it!
Musings, news, and other random stuff