It's not really a secret. I am a nerd (without glasses), and I'm totally cool with that. I mean, aren't we all nerds in some way, anyway? Might as well embrace it, right?
So, here are my top ten NERDISMS.
1. I'm a Potterhead. I've read the whole series (all seven books) half a dozen times, and each time they only get better. I've seen the movies even more than that. #potterrocks
2. Facebook chemistry jokes/memes are HILARIOUS!
3. I had a book crush on Legolas. Not Orlando Bloom--Legolas.
4. Older Star Trek? New Star Trek? Doesn't matter. They're all freaking AWESOME! #livelongandprosper
5. Obviously, I'm a book nerd. I love to read. #givemeallthebooks
6. I love math. Especially algebra.
7. I dress my kids up as Jedi Knights and hobbits.
8. As a kid, I wanted to be a storm chaser when I grew up, because weather patterns fascinated me.
9. I used to write research papers for fun.
10. My favorite board game is Monopoly. Someday, I'd love to play in a Monopoly tournament.
How about you? What makes you a nerd?
Musings, news, and other random stuff